Need help with a good system for the money

Claytoniobandera

CarAudio.com Newbie
Indiana
Hey everyone looking to buy a decent little budget friendly system for my F250 super duty
. Want to run all my door speakers with a 4 channel amp.
What are some good 6.5 speakers for the money and what is a good 4 channel amp for the money.
Should I go coaxial or component as well it’s just going to be in my truck not a show car or anything

Hey everyone looking to buy a decent little budget friendly system for my F250 super duty
. Want to run all my door speakers with a 4 channel amp.
What are some good 6.5 speakers for the money and what is a good 4 channel amp for the money.
Should I go coaxial or component as well it’s just going to be in my truck not a show car or anything

I use this site to see what fits your vehicle and budget then go from there

$600...
Pioneer 9605
Massive audio ct II tweeters
prv 6.5” 6mb200-4 ohm
FI Alpha v2 12” single 1 ohm
And you’ll have money left over for wood for box build and some OFC welding wire.
Thanks me when it’s done.

$600...
Pioneer 9605
prv 6.5” 6mb200-4 ohm
And you’ll have money left over for wood for box build and some OFC welding wire.
I already have two soundqubed 8inch subs I wanted to run so I don’t think I’ll need the 12 inch sub but I’ll check them out and thank you for the response

Also, since many recommendations on this board will have you ditching rear door speakers you’ll probably end up having to focus some of that budget on integrating factory hu with aftermarket amplification. You didn’t mention what you currently have but all the new ford stuff especially on a nicer f250 isn’t so basic.

Also, since many recommendations on this board will have you ditching rear door speakers you’ll probably end up having to focus some of that budget on integrating factory hu with aftermarket amplification. You didn’t mention what you currently have but all the new ford stuff especially on a nicer f250 isn’t so basic.
Mine is a 06 so not super new lol I have a jvc radio can’t remeber model. But it’s 3 sets of 4v preouts.
Also if I ditch rear door speakers how do I wire the amp up each tweeter to its own inputs on amp and each door speaker to its own inputs c

$600...
Pioneer 9605
prv 6.5” 6mb200-4 ohm
Dumb question but would I wire one set of the inputs on amp to the 2 6.5s and the other set to the tweeters ? And not have rear speakers ?

Mine is a 06 so not super new lol I have a jvc radio can’t remeber model. But it’s 3 sets of 4v preouts.
Also if I ditch rear door speakers how do I wire the amp up each tweeter to its own inputs on amp and each door speaker to its own inputs c

Ditch that jvc and get a pioneer, jvc output ***** and the rca’s Are frequently imbalanced. Get a pioneer that runs network, tweeters on front channels and mid drivers on 3/4 channels. If you like single dins they’re wayyyy cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.