Need help with 4th order bandpass

JonnyMasters

I currently have 4 Kicker Solo Baric L7 15's, I have them all 4 in a huge vented enclosure. In order to do this I had to take the back seat out of my Chevy 2500. I am wanting to design a 4th order band pass just for 2 of them, so I can keep my seat in. I have built many of boxes but I have no experience with band pass. I used WinISD Beta some but I do not have a good enough understanding of it yet to do something this complex. I greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.

you joo. that 18 should be headed my way...
Nig-a-tive. I gotta do a box build or something so I can get some $ to ship my 12's out and get this 18. Wanna do a trade with 05fronty but I'm broke and can't afford shipping lulz

Nig-a-tive. I gotta do a box build or something so I can get some $ to ship my 12's out and get this 18. Wanna do a trade with 05fronty but I'm broke and can't afford shipping lulz
got anything for sale?? I need a mids and highs amp...

To hell w/ a 4th order w/ 4-L7-15's and a cut-thru w/ a (i presume 4dr 2500 chevy).

If you want something reasonably flat for daily beating w/ L7-15's in that 4dr cabin, expect a series tuned 6th order blow thru.

EDIT

do yo just want a loud (one not wonder, Usaci SB) setup?

Or a LOUD daily set-up so show off at car shows all day long?

Okay so after some research I have decided I don't want to do a blow through. I did one on my old truck, I didn't know that is what it was called then though. I just want to make two of these drop as hard as possible, but not to a point of not being an everyday system. I have experience with a lot of boxes but not with bandpass. Any suggestions on what type of box i should do is greatly appreciated. Like I said it is in my 4 door Chevy, I want to be able to put my seats back in and just lay 2 of the 3 down with it on top of them.

Im not sure that if you get them to work in a bandpass, that would get your seat back. You are still talking about 2 15's and even just plain sealed, those kickers would be tough to get under the bench seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JonnyMasters

JonnyMasters
Abbeville SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Canaan