Need Help W/ Porting for kicker 18"

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by DBfan187 Go to the12volt.com to learn how to fine tune your box, Just thought that I would help.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I went to this site and it gave me alot of good info. I couldn't find where it says how to tune ports though. Is it just the length or do you have to anything else to tune it correctly.

Originally posted by spankumbottom I went to this site and it gave me alot of good info. I couldn't find where it says how to tune ports though. Is it just the length or do you have to anything else to tune it correctly.
go to linearteam.org and download a program called winISD pro...

input all your specs for the box and try various Hz tuning. When you're done, go to the port tab and see how long a port you require to acheive that frequency tuning. Also, make sure you also see the rear chamber air velocity and keep it down to 35m/s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.