Need Help Tuning 2 Amps In Miami Dade/Broward/West Palm Area? Need An Oscilloscope.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Everything is brand new, installed, and in working condition. I just need my mids & high amp, and sub amp tuned. Sometimes, the music, sounds sloppy, either too much bass in the interior speakers, or sloppy bass from the subs, which I'm assuming is distortion.. All cables are correctly installed and grounded properly. Sealed box.

AMPS

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1700.1D

Pioneer GM-6400F

Everything is brand new, installed, and in working condition. I just need my mids & high amp, and sub amp tuned. Sometimes, the music, sounds sloppy, either too much bass in the interior speakers, or sloppy bass from the subs, which I'm assuming is distortion.. All cables are correctly installed and grounded properly. Sealed box.
AMPS

Hifonics Brutus BRZ1700.1D

Pioneer GM-6400F

pm me your phone number and name and tommorow i can give you a call if you would like to come up i will be happy to spend a bit of time tuning it , should take 10-20 minutes at most

$10

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...