Columbus-Dayton-Sprinfield Area

Participant count
  • Participants list

Sweet'n Low
10+ year member

Harshaw
Any recomendations on a shop I can get my Subs, Speakers, Amp's & Remote Starter installed perferably with insurance? I'm tring not to break a fourtune on getting it done at Best Buy. Installing my stuff there cost as much as all my sound equipment cost and I don't trust myself to install yet..

Springfield*

Any recomendations on a shop I can get my Subs, Speakers, Amp's & Remote Starter installed perferably with insurance? I'm tring not to break a fourtune on getting it done at Best Buy. Installing my stuff there cost as much as all my sound equipment cost and I don't trust myself to install yet..

Springfield*
What kind of equipment are you looking at running?

you're not far from dayton and they have a few shops that are good. If you came to columbus I'd say let my friends at SouthSide audio do it, they did my and my wife's remote start and they are great (614-453-0757)

good luck man

you're not far from dayton and they have a few shops that are good. If you came to columbus I'd say let my friends at SouthSide audio do it, they did my and my wife's remote start and they are great (614-453-0757)
good luck man

What places in Dayton do you have in mind? how much did SSA charge for the remote start?

if you want some good stuff and installed pm me and ill give you a my dudes number here is just two cars out of 100000000000 lol
cornelsexpidtition-1.jpg

corvette-1.jpg

corvettejpg2-1.jpg

you can try ulohos in dayton...southside audio in columbus does good stuff. Sound chamber in Columbus does good stuff too. Hope this helps.

if you want some good stuff and installed pm me and ill give you a my dudes number here is just two cars out of 100000000000 lol
cornelsexpidtition-1.jpg
corvette-1.jpg

corvettejpg2-1.jpg
I have personally saw both of these cars and they are sick His shop is off of barnett rd in east columbus(between whitehall/bexly)

He is very very clean with installs and does great work

I also agree with thegreatestpenn SSA is great work and really reasonable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...