need help someone from chicago with an mtx 9512

Participant count
  • Participant list

pyrothug434
10+ year member

chicago
so pretty much my sub is blown and i need original packaging to return the woofer but i no longer have i was wandering if anybody would let me borrow there packaging to send back and then return and if it is beat up to badly they give brand new packaging //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so if any one can help me please!

pm me and lets meet up

You're better off trying to go to a flea market to see if they have the box for one. Alsip and the one on Division and Kostner come to mind. You could also try the spot on 26th and Albany or Swap-o-rama on 39th and Ashland. Not too sure about the address of the last one.

lol thats where i bought it from kind of i know the indian guy next to the asians out in alsip and i bought it off him and i just need to borrow a frigin box lol he lives out by me so i might just contact him and see if i can bum a box lol

i would but they dont sell recones or anything so have to find some that will custom fit it and just dont have time and a new sub cheapest is like 275 or 300 i can get a replacement for 200 and no i dont want to go with a different sub right now becuase i have my box for this one and right now i have neither the time nor money to pay someone to make a new box for a new sub for me

by the time you pay for shipping in your sub you won't be saving much. And you should be able to ship it in any box since it's not under warranty.

I have a 12" AQ box sitting in the garage if you can't find something locally....

hmmm thanx for the offer but i had a long talk with the guy on the phone saying blah blah blah what if i can put it in a dif box or make the baffle board to fit or w.e and he kept saying no blah blah then it voids something and if it isnt fixable i could only get a replacement at 400 dollars which is no where near what i would want to spend again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ya but seriously thanx for the offer ( maybe ill call tmrw and see if i can send in a dif box idk if theyd like that but i just want to get my **** going again bc i have a kinetik hc 2400 sitting in my trunk and all wires still ran and what not and ther is no bump in ze trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.