Need help picking

Participant count
  • Participant list

invertMASA

Hey guys, im pretty clueless when it comes to car audio, But i cant stand my stock speakers, I need more base, But I really dont want a sub in my car, I dont like the sound they give. Call me crazy if ya like. Any ways, I thinking of getting the infinity REF-6500CX. Will have 4 total in my car. What would be a good amp to get for them? and more on the cheaper side would be good as well.

Thank you guys.

Its a 2010 impreza sport, so a hatchback, and If its possible to keep it under 100. that would be best, But dont wana go super cheap and just get something that is crap, but dont need the best of the best

Its a 2010 impreza sport, so a hatchback, and If its possible to keep it under 100. that would be best, But dont wana go super cheap and just get something that is crap, but dont need the best of the best
Love you pits btw some happy lookin dogs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I do understand. But hate to tell ya a $100 budget for speakers all around and sound good prolly not gonna happen To get good bass from door speakers. You'll need at least a decent set deadener. And a good install

Alrighty, So I would need a 4 channel amp then correct? Sorry I really know jack squat about amps. My deck has a feature called CS auto, and that kinda eliminates surround sound in away, And sounds soooo much better. Using a four channel amp apposed to a two channel would keep that feature sounds correctly right?

Alrighty, So I would need a 4 channel amp then correct? Sorry I really know jack squat about amps. My deck has a feature called CS auto, and that kinda eliminates surround sound in away, And sounds soooo much better. Using a four channel amp apposed to a two channel would keep that feature sounds correctly right?
Prolly so What deck ?

Its the stock deck, want to keep it looking factory, I found kits to get RCA's out of the stock deck. Pretty much just splices into the speaker wire, But that just made me think, that will send just that one line or speaker to the amp, so that might break the CS...ahhhh this sounded so simple at first lol

And do you see a problem with something like this?

http://www.amazon.com/Kenwood-Kac-8405-720-Watt-2-Channel-Amplifier/dp/B0038FNIBW/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1389512176&sr=1-2&keywords=4+channel+amplifier+car+audio#productDetails

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.