need help on s10 speaker install

Participant count
  • Participant list

BenTLocK
10+ year member

BlaZeN4Sho
this is for my dads chevy s10 99..

just got the pioneers today in mail and was trying to get the door panel off and ran into porbs..

i screwed the door lock panel off

and pulled the door panel off and noticed the window handle was in the way.. how do i take this off?

am i doing something roung..?

please help!

you need to go to autozone or advanced or nappa or someplace like that.....it's a thin metal tool shaped like a Y sorta.....and you slid it in behing the door handle wich releases the clips.....and poof it's off

you might wanna ask the people in the store since it's kinda hard to explain

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.