Need help on making my 99 blazer back glass quieter

So i have 2 kenwood excelon twelves on a zx750.1 in a 4.3@33 hz box. My back glass makes alot of noise. I have a box already built for four twelves and im wondering what other people have done to help rattle or whatever from the back glass.
Replace the rubber seals with a newer seal, Can always take some flexable caulk and seal it shut too.. Will have to replace the seal if you ever want to use the glass again.

Like with my car, My doors flex around the seals about 1/4-1/2" so I'm losing a ton of air because of that. Can I fix it? prolly but its not worth the cost or resealing the seals and adding a ton of weight to the doors. I have 3 layers of deadner on it now. Inside and Outside. "not the car door but inside the panel and outside where the panel sits"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.