Need Help on a Budget

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

lsupimp2
10+ year member

Houston
Hi, I am going to get a 6 1/2" pair of front door speakers. I cut my tweeters a while ago because they were blown. Do I need to get a componet system or do I get a pair of speakers and the tweeters separately? Thanks. I also don't want to spend over 80 bucks because I also need to get a some back door speakers as well. Thanks again. ETA: should I even bother with component speakers, because they are the only ones that come with tweeters that I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It depends on how cheap you wanna go but I've had excellent results with a 12inch power acoustic gothic sub in a small sealed enclosure for budget...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

lsupimp2

10+ year member
lsupimp2
Houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from