Participant count
  • Participant list

billabongcr
5,000+ posts

Yep
Florida
i need help modding my box.

I have 2 Fi SSD 10's. Running off 2k watts daily. Dual 1's

Lets just get this out of the way first. I **** at building boxes. I **** even more at designing them.

My box is:

40 wide

19 tall

11 deep

subs firing up..both subs on one side, port on the other. I think i royally effed up on my tuning, I used RE's box calculator. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

I want to redesign a new faceplate, and remake the port.

This is the way it looks now: both subs on one side, port on the other

untitled-3.jpg

This is the way I would like it to look: Subs on both sides, port in the middle. With port running from one side of the box to the other. 9.5 inches long.

untitled2.jpg

Tuned to 37-38hz. Any help would be great.

forgot to mention, its at 2.6^3

edit: that port was 9.5 long, whatever width it needs to be to get desired tuning.

pretty much all i need is the port width and depth of the walls- would like to keep it to just single walls on either side

top, firing up

they will be going on the top(measurement of faceplate depth being 9.5 inches) as i have both sides of the box(3/4) on either side of that, bringing the depth to 11 inches. the subs fit exactly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.