Need Help!!! Looking to watch video in car

Participant count
  • Participants list

freshazfuk

Hello everyone ....thanks for checking out my post.....anyways i have a 2007 bmw 328xi coupe....It has the stock CCC navigation system in it ....I dont want to mess with anything with the unit but ide like to watch video and hear it through my speakers....i was thinking a external monitor (like maybe a 10+ inch monitor) something like this ----->View attachment 26554886 and storing the videos i want to watch on an external hardrive....i have a aux input in my glove box which i use with bluetooth for music on my phone....i dont really want to see a bunch of wires everywhere....does nayone have any experience in this and would anyone know where i can purchase all the equiptment to do this???...and thanx in advance!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.