need help! look!

Participant count
  • Participant list

mrtopnotch561
10+ year member

ok so i got a bit of a question.. i have three dual 2 10's and i want to build a box for them.. each sub recommends 1.25 cu ft. and since im working with building a enclosure for a trunk what would be better just build a really good size enclosure for just 2 of the 10's or have a decent size enclosure and fit the three 10's in it. I just want what would sound better, be louder, etc. im thinking ported around 30hz. this will be going into a 08 dodge avenger. give me your input. thanks

I would suggest finding out what the total volume you have to work with is. Then decide if you can fit 2 or 3 in that space. I don't see why 3 won't fit though. I have built and enclosure for 3 12s for a customer's Avenger before.

well right now i have the 3 10's in about a 3.5cu ft enclosure tuned to 34hz right now but i had to practically pound the box to get it in.. i don't want to have to build the box inside the trunk if possible. I know the 3 subs are asking for about 3.75cu ft after displacement and i think it would be pretty hard to build a box of that size outside and get it in the trunk.

i suggest selling those subs and look around a little more
Yeah that was my next idea because these were from my other car and i think i wanna go with something a lil different. I was just seeing if i could hold off with going through with the trouble of selling them even though they are only about a month old.

2011-04-14_13-25-45_964.jpg

if selling them is an option please do it DUAL sux bad. 

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

No Look at my build log.
I dont have dual subs lol.. lol i misread what the person wrote up top.. i have re audio 10's

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.