Need Help? Let Me know

yo matt did great job on the volvo i should i help him on and if anybody need a system put in the right way hit him up he will be doing my car soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just wanted to get on this threat and inform ya'll that he does a great job with installs. on Mar 10'th I drove over to his house and knocked the amp,subs, headunit out (it was freezing to me) he was attentive, clean and professional with the install. He'll post the pictures he has, work in progress.. Because of time restraints ( in army had my 2 week leave) It is a 2 step install.

Just had to take some time and give him props, def does professional stuff.

Thanks man here is a little story not many picks as he said it was cold but oh well.

Here he comes

100_0993.jpg

The Loot

100_0989.jpg

Open Her up

100_0990.jpg

Head unit installed no pics of wiring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

100_0991.jpg

He is out until next time

100_0988.jpg

No like we said it was cold and it basically isn't finished so no didn't rely think about it either. I wish I did get a few. Many pics will be up when he comes back and we finish the rest.

As I said earlier anyone looking for help just pm me or aim me at reimermatt.

Matt is a great guy ,he has been very patient helping me out on the planning of the new stereo system on my X5,he is a true enthusiast ,2 thumbs up.

Here is an older install I did it was about 2 years ago. The car was a 96 Vw Jetta it was my 3rd time doing head rest tvs it was very tricky and still is to me lol. But here are some picks.

Front Doors

IMG_5280.jpg

Head units "didn't do the fiberglass but and getting ready to learn it"

IMG_5282.jpg

Rear tv's

IMG_5289.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

Rear Deck infinitys don't ask me why he wanted them in the back and the polks in the front.

IMG_5303.jpg

Cd changer

IMG_5276.jpg

It also had 2 hifoinic amps mounted to the rear seats and the wires tucked threw the seat itself. There was also a box with 2 kikcer l5's. It was nice to bad I did not get picks of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...