Need Help in NJ - Will Pay

WillyG4444

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jul 12, 2004
Ridgewood
Hey all,

I'm in Bergen County, North New Jersey, right near the Garden State Plaza. I need some help diagnosing a problem. The problem is with my front components. The right side is overpowering the left side, both tweeter and mid. This was also happening before I had the new components installed, so I'm guessing it's either a wiring problem, or it's the channel in the HU.

I'd pay to just diagnose the problem, because I don't know if I need a new HU or not and I'd rather not spend all the money if it's just a wiring problem. I tried to fool with it, but couldn't figure it out. So if someone wants some extra cash, let me know! I'll also meet up half way or w/e. I'll help as well if needed although I don't know too much about wiring. Thanks in advance.

Individuals or shops work, just let me know.

thug_lyfe_05

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Oct 24, 2008
NJ
wow thats not far from where i live. but idk anything about car audio so i cant help much. sorry.

OP
WillyG4444

WillyG4444

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jul 12, 2004
Ridgewood
if its both sets front and back and you want a band-aid just use the balance..
Naw, the left side is like 1/7th the right side. Doesn't really bandaid it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif sucks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds