NEED HELP Identifying Memphis Subwoofer

well i an tell by the surround its not a very high roll typical for the m3 and the honeycomb glass fiber cone was introduced on the m3. these subs excel in smaller sealed boxes due to the small amount of xmax 12mm one way iirc. the motor wont confirm this for an actual model u have to look at the wire terminals were it is labeled

u didnt read my post did u the model number is on the speakers terminals the back is just a rubber magnet cover
guess not, i kinda stopped reading after all the numbers and abbreviations that didn't make sense to me...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.