Need help fixing speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

sup3r b0wlz

so my left front speaker hasnt been working since i got my car and now others are starting to go out periodicly, ive determined that this has to do with the wiring into the back of my headunit. if i wiggle those cables they go out and in. so i tookl of the cable that goes from my Pioneer DEH-P3600 to the next cord, looks like this

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=9172b6548b1dde26&resid=9172B6548B1DDE26!1484&parid=9172B6548B1DDE26!276&authkey=!AA4c1dikIumgjqs

and tested the wires going to the front left speaker to start and there it wasnt continueas so basically i wanna just get a new cord there but i cant figure out what the cord is. can anyone help me out here? im hooking it up to a 2003 tiburon if that helps at all.

You can go to sonicElectronix, and order a car stereo wiring harness that plugs directlt into the plug for the vehicle, and wire from there to the Pioneer,and will hqave all the wiring information on the bag .Will cost you less than $20 most likely.Will need put your information of the vehicle to retrieve the proper plug

allright thank you guys! quick responses.
Something that's become increasingly rare on the forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

If you think about it more than half of the people looking for help are probably pretty frustrated already which leaves the thank yous to be the least. As for me I thank it shows respect.

I never give someone a hard time for asking a question. Best we can do is provide useful information or links to existing threads that help the asker. Many members have been here long enough to search quickly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.