Need help finding box builder in DFW area

Participant count
  • Participant list

5.3bowtie
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok so I know there have been several threads on this but they are all over 3 years old and everyone that I have emailed hasn't replied so I don't know if they even still build boxes or not.

So can anyone that CURRENTLY builds boxes please shoot me a pm so we can discuss? Thanks.

Yeah I thought about getting ahold of you again since you did a great job on my last box but I was really hoping to get someone local so we could get some specific measurements. This is not going to be such a generic box.

There is a place in Mesquite that the guys there are pretty bad a ss and can build you a great box..Its called Josephs Auto Toy Store.Those guys have been in business for a long time, and do very nice custom work, and know theyre Chit!! If I cant find anything/or ? I go there, or to Bonnie N Clydes In dallas off of Harry Hines.The only places that know on the real level s of car audio in the Metroplex that I know of.Id hook up with Josephs first.A good box will run you approx $350, but will be what you want, and will be done right.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

There is a place in Mesquite that the guys there are pretty bad a ss and can build you a great box..Its called Josephs Auto Toy Store.Those guys have been in business for a long time, and do very nice custom work, and know theyre Chit!! If I cant find anything/or ? I go there, or to Bonnie N Clydes In dallas off of Harry Hines.The only places that know on the real level s of car audio in the Metroplex that I know of.Id hook up with Josephs first.A good box will run you approx $350, but will be what you want, and will be done right.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Awesome that's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link too.

ryan is close to you
Yeah I knew Ryan was around here but I thought he just designed boxes? Does he build them as well?

Yeah I thought about getting ahold of you again since you did a great job on my last box but I was really hoping to get someone local so we could get some specific measurements. This is not going to be such a generic box.
What are you needing done? If I'am able to help would be glad to. If not I'm sure any the companies listed could get it done as well.

Yeah I knew Ryan was around here but I thought he just designed boxes? Does he build them as well?
You know, Ithink he designs,not 100% sure but ,even though..He could design for you, and to save some money, he could get you a cut sheet,and you can build it yourself?? @Ram,or even ProRab,or Buck??options seem endless..lol..just a thought man.Depending on the size and nature of the box needed, Im certain The local Guys can hook you up just as well.Mine was $350 yet it was for 4 tens.seperate chambers tuned n ported,wrapped,and 1in mdf

don't know you would have to ask him, but dustin-pro rabbit can make you one and he does great work

What are you needing done? If I'am able to help would be glad to. If not I'm sure any the companies listed could get it done as well.
I am wanting a center console box to go in my 02 Chevy reg cab pickup. I don't want it to just be a rectangle though I want it to look unique and to double as an arm rest. To me I don't think you could get all the measurements you need without having the truck present and I don't really want to mess with shipping so that is why I wanted to try local first.

You know, Ithink he designs,not 100% sure but ,even though..He could design for you, and to save some money, he could get you a cut sheet,and you can build it yourself?? @Ram,or even ProRab,or Buck??options seem endless..lol..just a thought man.Depending on the size and nature of the box needed, Im certain The local Guys can hook you up just as well.Mine was $350 yet it was for 4 tens.seperate chambers tuned n ported,wrapped,and 1in mdf
I just moved into an apartment so I don't have any room to build a box. I will call the shop you suggested this week and see what they say.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.