need help finding a hu with usb bluetooth and good eq

I have exactly all of those. I kinda failed to mention about all the eq settings. It has obviously the 4 main ones, treble, mid, bass, and subwoofer. It has SVC for aux, and if you go into the preferences you can adjust the HZ and all that stuff and adjust where you want the sound to come out more. If you play around with it you'll get it to exactly where you want. PM me if you're interested. I'll just post what I had in my other thread and the link for some pictures.

Eclipse CD3200 w/ Accesories

hey guys I have nice radio I'm tryin to get rid of. I'm just going to copy and paste what I have written in craigslist so questions comments just email me or text/call me. I live in Indy. Asking 250$

This is an Eclipse CD3200 single din radio. The radio itself is retailed at $300. It includes 4 rca outputs, 1 for subwoofer output, 1 for front speakers, 1 for rear speakers, and 1 for an auxilary output. It has a 5 Volt output, bluetooth already installed on it, about 7 different illumination settings, HD and Satellite radio ready, plays mp3 cd's, has a usb port, and a full equalizer. The accessories it comes with is the Eclipse iPC-106 Ipod interface which retails at about $80.00. You also get an Ipod Nano to go along with it. It's all in very good condition and if you have any requests for music to be put on the iPod I will gladly put it on there, otherwise I will just erase everything and restore it to the original format. If you have any questions about anything please feel free to text me/call me at (317)362-5550 or email me at cebbeler7@gmail.com[/email ]

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/wanted-buy-trade/461091-eclipse-cd3200-w-accesories.html

Even though Eclipse is now out of the game, the CD5030 is going to be your best bet for a solid platform for sound and cover all of what you need it to do. I bought up all of the ones that the Canadian distributor had in stock when I learned of Eclipse going out of car audio. Buy it from a authorized US dealer to ensure that you will have warranty on it, there is no change in warranty service for Eclipse for the next 3 years.

Even though Eclipse is now out of the game, the CD5030 is going to be your best bet for a solid platform for sound and cover all of what you need it to do. I bought up all of the ones that the Canadian distributor had in stock when I learned of Eclipse going out of car audio. Buy it from a authorized US dealer to ensure that you will have warranty on it, there is no change in warranty service for Eclipse for the next 3 years.

Is this the forbidden audio from canadiancaraudio? How would you compare the Eclipse to a Kenwood KDC-x993?

And PM me if you wouldn't mind the cost of one shipped to Saskatchewan, postal code S6V 6X9.

I think I'm going to wait and check out the KDC-X994 Pics look much nicer than the 993 imo

e32483c036b664a2--efc4e94-1263ab176ea-3d0c-170842479.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.