need help fast

Participant count
  • Participant list
that amp is not the best amp. I would just run it one coil per and use a mono signal to the amp inputs. I think the amp will last longer that way. If you wire the amp to 2 ohms, you will only get 260watts if your lucky, and only off either the left or right channel. but if you do like I said, you will get 180 watts @ 4 ohms per channel per coil.

I am assuming your stereo has a sub line level output that is mono. If so, just use a "y" splitter and plug into amp inputs

So run separate inputes to each coil
input = rca plug into amplifier. rca from stereo to amplifier.

speaker terminal on amp hoook up to speaker or sub.

so run each coil to it's own speaker terminal.

Run the stereo sub rca output (hopefully mono) to the amplifier rca input. and that should solve your problems with getting the most efficient power from that amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.