Need help designing box for 87 el camino

Participant count
  • Participant list

JayWheezy
10+ year member

Alright, so I have an 87 el camino, and it has a pretty big smugglers box area behind the seats, which is where I plan on putting my idmax10. However I have never built or designed a box before, and would really appreciate the help. I plan on attempting to build it myself, however I would rather have someone else design it lol. So if you can help, please pm me for more details, thank you!

High Output Enclosures can design you an enclosure with the measurement given in the Vendor section on this site. @Buck can design a badd asss enclosure for you.Id get with him on it.He deff. knows his chit,and a hell of a guy,and waste no time getting it done man.

They have prefab boxes on ebay... I have an 82 el camino but I'm gonna keep mine stock. someone tried to steal it a few weeks ago so I don't want to put a bunch of money into and someone takes off with it.

I don't really want to go prefab to be honest, I appreciate it though. And to my understanding, Buck is not feeling well , hope he gets better. Is there any one else who can design my box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.