Need help decidng between 2 amps

What do you consider then and bgowdy havent u tried both ?
budget ? all you seem to post up is mainstream junk .if you listen and give us a budget we can recommend you some decent or good amps .stop thinking about the mofo subs crappy amps and other stuff you are trying to buy from craigslist

What do you consider then and bgowdy havent u tried both ?
yes ive had exp with both. thats why i put my vote on the bb2400.1. everyone says they are junk but everyone is subject to their opinion just like me. i didnt have a problem with bb2400.1. it was a refunb, i ran it @ 1ohm on stock electrical for a while until i traded it for the DTR1.3400 that i used to have.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I have 2 planet audio bb2400.1 they put out about 2100 rms. they r pretty big. And sound well. 1 ohm stable. Only thing is they get a bit hot /:
i heard this to but mine never got hot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.