NEED HELP deciding on speakers!

Diplexers
10+ year member

Logarithmic Robot
Phoenix, AZ
im willing to pay what ever it takes,(no my parents arnt buyin it for me) but i need something that will be able to be heard with the xxx's...ya know?
In that case I have to recommend the Focal Utopia's. They can handle an insane amount of power for components. Besides, they are the best sounding speakers on the market.(IMO)

green_slip
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Utah
bought mine off of ebay for about $400, the model i bought was the 136W 5.25''. the guy i bought them from has an internet business selling car audio so he is true and will give me some sort of warranty. look on ebay, or plan on paying 500+. good luck.

Casserole
10+ year member

KS
i just installed the CDT HD 62-EF component set. sounds good as hell IMO. it's the only comp set i have experience with, but i highly recommend them. i'm using the soundstream 2300 amp (150x2 @4ohm). the comp set cost me $200 shipped, the amp cost $140 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They are good at the boom. Hard pounding lowend but lack at the upper notes. If you have a strong midbass setup they will blend fine. Buuut.. for $80 I'd give those other subs a try. Resell when...
  • Poll
Adire Brahma X is a well regarded good sounding low distortion woofer that can get loud and sound good doing it. Fi has some neodymium motor subs that are very fairly priced and good performing...
Two good recommendations. Get the largest AGM battery that will fit under the hood and get the Big 3 done in 0ga OFC, That should help out with your supply for the demand in most cases with at...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my Joying head unit.
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space and overall goal. Need the following information...

About this thread

ImportStylz07

10+ year member
ImportStylz07
anthem, az
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from