NEED HELP deciding on speakers!

im willing to pay what ever it takes,(no my parents arnt buyin it for me) but i need something that will be able to be heard with the xxx's...ya know?
In that case I have to recommend the Focal Utopia's. They can handle an insane amount of power for components. Besides, they are the best sounding speakers on the market.(IMO)

bought mine off of ebay for about $400, the model i bought was the 136W 5.25''. the guy i bought them from has an internet business selling car audio so he is true and will give me some sort of warranty. look on ebay, or plan on paying 500+. good luck.

i just installed the CDT HD 62-EF component set. sounds good as hell IMO. it's the only comp set i have experience with, but i highly recommend them. i'm using the soundstream 2300 amp (150x2 @4ohm). the comp set cost me $200 shipped, the amp cost $140 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.