Need help deciding front stage with 2 06 xxx's in the back

hurricanes0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cleveland
What should i do for my front stage. I have 2 12'' xxx 06s tuned to 33-34hz. I know im going to need somekind of good midbass upfront for this. Right now i have a set of orion h2 components. But i want something that will deliver good midbass. I can fit a 6.5 in the door. Also on the side of my console there is spots from he factory for a 3.5'' speaker that i can use for the front stage. I was thinking a 3.5 there 6.5 or 7 in the door and tweeters in the top of the door or in the pillars. I have a Hifonics jupiter amp to run this and my rear 6x9s. Cd player is a pioneer 7800mp. Now what could i do for a cheap set of comps or diy comps that would sound really good. Not looking to spend much more the 150 dollars. Are the Mach 5 6.5 drivers any good? And also what would be better or sound better with the xxx's, also need some help finding some 3.5s.

You spend all that mucho bucks on woofers but you are going to wimp out on the front stage? tisk tisk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

spent 950 combined with shipping on the xxx's. Spent 800 on an amp i have yet to recieve. So as of now with no amp i have no money to spend until im sure that this amp is comin and i dont have to re file a claim and wait to get my money back. Have been waiting sinc last august to hear my xxx's, hopefully im able to get a system together soon so i can here and have the higher frequencey bass up front to make the xxx's sound good. Hopefully my amp gets here and i can actaully spend some more money on a set of good comps. I had some OZ audio Matrix elites but sold them.

Will that be any good or am i better going with a diy comp set made up of dayton/mach 5/peerless or anything of that sort trying to keep it at 200-250 and the diamonds fall right in there so what would be the best sounding for my situation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.