need help bad please

jose_hdz646
10+ year member

ima install four 15s for my freiend for competitions now you guys may or may not know about this brand its audiopipe and down here in texas its getting big and my freinds is stuck on audiopipe, so he has an old mercedes benz a 82 240d its old and hes gonna take the back seats out so i can build him a tall box for four 15s he wants me told me to basicly find prices and amps to go well ima custumize everything for him and i need a little help from people the subs are 1000 watts rms and he wants four so i need 4000 watts rms but audio pipe dont make 2000 watt rms amps to run two subs so my idea is to, tell him to get 4 1000 watt rms amps and put one to each subs he has an upgraded alt. and a deepcell batt and a huge batt. in the trunck know can i do that many amp in his trunk. and under the hood will i need a battery isolator or is that optional? and if i run one amp to all each sub can i have all subs in one chamber ported and just even them all out and have them all to i dont know... maby like an eq to control them all at once? do they make anything like that?

Also, something I've noticed... If you have a bunch of red squiggly lines under your words proof read that $#:t b4 u post. you will get a much better response from the meanies around here. The first thing you will need to do in that Benz is upgrade the wiring or trouble may follow.

Also, something I've noticed... If you have a bunch of red squiggly lines under your words proof read that $#:t b4 u post. you will get a much better response from the meanies around here. The first thing you will need to do in that Benz is upgrade the wiring or trouble may follow.
This.

ima install four 15s for my freiend for competitions now you guys may or may not know about this brand its audiopipe and down here in texas its getting big and my freinds is stuck on audiopipe, so he has an old mercedes benz a 82 240d its old and hes gonna take the back seats out so i can build him a tall box for four 15s he wants me told me to basicly find prices and amps to go well ima custumize everything for him and i need a little help from people the subs are 1000 watts rms and he wants four so i need 4000 watts rms but audio pipe dont make 2000 watt rms amps to run two subs so my idea is to, tell him to get 4 1000 watt rms amps and put one to each subs he has an upgraded alt. and a deepcell batt and a huge batt. in the trunck know can i do that many amp in his trunk. and under the hood will i need a battery isolator or is that optional? and if i run one amp to all each sub can i have all subs in one chamber ported and just even them all out and have them all to i dont know... maby like an eq to control them all at once? do they make anything like that?
dont touch his car. you know nothing of what you speak.

English would be nice... but why audiopipe?
most likely because he doesnt know the difference between good audiopipe and bad audiopipe (which still isnt that good) so he sees other people with a certain audiopipe and looks it up online and its very cheap so he says to himself...hmmm audiopipe and audiopipe must b the same thing so ill buy 4 of these cheap asss subs and 4 cheap assss amps and itll justify making a wall....anywaysif you are doing a wall make it worth it. this is not worth it itll be a fail if your represented intelligence is any indication of your actual intelligence. mercedes boy has more money than brains. i could go on for hours but ill keep it at that. my .02

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.