NEED HELP BAD AS HELL

Daboidavis

CarAudio.com Newbie
VA
Just bought this deck and wire harness And its pissing me off some kinda bad. I have wired everything the way its said to be wired and now nothing in the rear of my car works. No parking lights, no reverse lights, no turn signal light on either side. Wtf. O but the little third light works great. I have a 07 impala. What the hell am I doing wrong?

I first checked the fuses and they were all good. Rechecked my wires to make sure there were no nicks or cuts and placement. I have checked the bulbs there all still good. Going a little crazy trying to figure out what this is and i don’t want to pay this crazy amount of money to take it to the local audio shop. Shop prices are crazy right now. Any thoughts help

Have you tried unhooking the new head unit? Sounds like you either popped a fuse or disturbed a ground/something is grounding out.

Yes. I unhooked head unit and replaced the first interface because i got the cheap one from walmart at first thinking that the problem. Ill try grounds again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.