Need help 2 pick amp for Eclipse sw9122

Participant count
  • Participant list

stealitall
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
easton,PA
Sup guys I need some help I want to run my sup to its fullist but I cant find a amp to do that the dealer that I talk to said Cadence zrs 10 would do it but little much to but it then find out it ***** so give me some hints please. And I dont want to under push it so no low watts!

Well I thought about ported and I think I got like 32 wide 16 high 15 depth trying to save some trunk room its a WRX sti 2004 some say they dont take much room well if you know who nomad40 is thats were I got the woofers he was offering the DDZR1 but if I can only fit 1 wont that be over powered I mean good amp I trust his word but wont I be over powered he said I could just turn the amp down and use it on other day when I upgrade to diff woofers that can handle it! so should I go for the amp or what!!

just rememeber about the eclipse ti's they are rated per coil so there are 2 coils thats 1500 rms not the 750 they say not sure the rms on that amp to lazy to look it up just informing incase you didnt know

just rememeber about the eclipse ti's they are rated per coil so there are 2 coils thats 1500 rms not the 750 they say not sure the rms on that amp to lazy to look it up just informing incase you didnt know
No they are not rated per coil. 750 watts total driver RMS operating power. Per coil sheesh:rolleyes:

BUMP:crazy:
What kind of music do you listen to most? If you listen to a lot of music where you need a ton of low bass output between 30-40Hz, you could build a 2.0-2.5ft^3 box that has a slot port with 33.75in^2 of port area and is 27in long. That would easily fit in those demensions you listed above.

If you listen to a blend of music and want a little more accuracy, then how about this.........

It is a box that I built for my Ti recently. I just sold my Ti so I have no further need for it. So I am looking to sell it if you are interested. I've had my Ti in about 5 different boxes and this was by far sounded the most balanced. Let me know what you think.

No they are not rated per coil. 750 watts total driver RMS operating power. Per coil sheesh:rolleyes:
Eclipse very consevatively rates the Ti at 750Wrms. I got some info from TC Sounds about the Ti a while back that shows they rated it at 1000Wrms. A 1500Wrms amp would be fine for music in most cases.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.