Need help…

Participant count
  • Participants list

My apologies, I was thinking it was door speakers.

I was asking to see if I could spot any setting problems. Have you ever messed with your amp settings before? Is your bass boost turned up on the amp? Or is it on zero?

What about your fuse on your power wire? Have you looked at that? Sometimes fuses can be blown but not fully, and they can malfunction under load. You may check that situation out.

What about your fuse on your power wire? Have you looked at that? Sometimes fuses can be blown but not fully, and they can malfunction under load. You may check that situation out.
Yes I have checked everything with multimeter from battery to amp and yes here are my setting for amp. I also switched that fuse under the hood.

Attachments

• F931472B-13E5-485B-A88E-659DE390F086.jpeg
    F931472B-13E5-485B-A88E-659DE390F086.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Does that amp have internal fusing? Have you actually replaced the fuses on the power wire?
I’m not sure what you mean by internal fusing it has 2 30 a fuses on the back checked the middle and they are good and yes it was a 60a fuse with brand new power wire. I use Mesa.

I would try replacing your amp fuses, at least. One of the like hardest things that I eventually learned was that fuses can half blow, and it's like impossible to tell. I'm not saying that happened here, but I've had amps blow fuses before from just hooking them up. Nothing was wrong, it just happened that way. I've had that happen several times, actually. Nothing was wrong, we just replace the fuses and everything was fine. I wouldn't assume anything works properly here, that you haven't checked out. Electricity is complicated and I would seriously just recommend you go through everything you can. All I'm saying is don't skip over something because it looks ok. There's a lot of small, hidden issues that can cause major problems, sometimes. Idk what's going on, but with how hard this one seems to be, I think you might want to do that. Anyways, best of luck with it. I'm curious to know what the culprit winds up being.

I would try replacing your amp fuses, at least. One of the like hardest things that I eventually learned was that fuses can half blow, and it's like impossible to tell. I'm not saying that happened here, but I've had amps blow fuses before from just hooking them up. Nothing was wrong, it just happened that way. I've had that happen several times, actually. Nothing was wrong, we just replace the fuses and everything was fine. I wouldn't assume anything works properly here, that you haven't checked out. Electricity is complicated and I would seriously just recommend you go through everything you can. All I'm saying is don't skip over something because it looks ok. There's a lot of small, hidden issues that can cause major problems, sometimes. Idk what's going on, but with how hard this one seems to be, I think you might want to do that. Anyways, best of luck with it. I'm curious to know what the culprit winds up being.
I’m curious to honestly I’ve been told it’s this and that spending all sorts of money the only thing I haven’t replaced is the sub but that’s $300 and the amp $200 so I will try the fuse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...