need battery bracket.

Participant count
  • Participant list
@Buck has some metal brackets he uses to secure down his batcaps, not entirely sure what they are though. If you could find some thin plate metal that is flexible you could use that. Bend it around the battery and drill some holes in it.

Would XS have anything in that size range? with their brackets, or see if any local metal shops (if any) can bend some sheet metal for you.
im not buying anything from the Jl of batts. worst CS i have dealt with

Aww, are they bad? I was considering them for some batteries to replace my hood/add to the trunk, minus the CS are the batteries good?
i called 4 battery companies one day to find out who i would stick with .kinetik explained more. helped more. had more opprotunities for me in the future etc. oddessy was second because they didnt have so many opprotunitied but the CS was fantastic. then xs came. as soon as they picked up the phone i was expecting to be blown away by how well i was treated..well i was blown away but not like i expected. when i asked a question it would usually end up with our batteies are just better. when i asked to compare themselves they said they were uncomparable. like really? dude gtfo i know you have a comparable batt. so i just asked about opprotunities and pretty much got told if im not a big guy i wont get in. so that killed it. shuriken was next . they got last because the woman could barely speak english. lol... all in all. xs is just an under rated batterry that everyone pushes like gold. plus craig butler is team kinetik //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif lol

i called 4 battery companies one day to find out who i would stick with .kinetik explained more. helped more. had more opprotunities for me in the future etc. oddessy was second because they didnt have so many opprotunitied but the CS was fantastic. then xs came. as soon as they picked up the phone i was expecting to be blown away by how well i was treated..well i was blown away but not like i expected. when i asked a question it would usually end up with our batteies are just better. when i asked to compare themselves they said they were uncomparable. like really? dude gtfo i know you have a comparable batt. so i just asked about opprotunities and pretty much got told if im not a big guy i wont get in. so that killed it. shuriken was next . they got last because the woman could barely speak english. lol... all in all. xs is just an under rated batterry that everyone pushes like gold. plus craig butler is team kinetik //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif lol
Where can I get Kinetik for a good price for like a 3k system, stock 105a alt? I know sonic sells em

Where can I get Kinetik for a good price for like a 3k system, stock 105a alt? I know sonic sells em
no one would believe me but i got my hc2000 for a deal i couldnt refuse . go to sonic or straight to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.