need an opion on some 10" subs

Still need to buy an amp. wiring, have a box built and the 4 subs.an anything else need
A box is gonna cost you around 200-250. That's shipped and whatnot. Are you going to be doing your own wiring or having a shop do it? And if you keep the power to around 1000-1500 an amp is going to cost you in the neighborhood of 150-250 depending on what you're getting. Still leaves a lot of room in the budget for subs.

I'll do my own wiring
Check out this site. Welcome to SoundQubed - Amazing car audio for those that know quality. What Rabbit has are the 2.0 10's. He's got a bunch from a build he did for a guy that had 24 of them! Lol! They're perfect beginner subs. They get loud and don't need a lot of power to do it. 4 of them in a nice box built for your trunk on about 1000 watts and you'd be happy... And by doing your own wiring your own going to save an assload there as well... Wasn't trying to be shitty before. We've all went the P2 and the Kicker CVR route. People just want you to do better for your money. Not saying the 2.0's are the way to go but it's a place to start.

Thx.I'll look into that website.what about DD 1500 series 10s,just looked at some of those..everyone around here runs memphis mostly,jl,re,kickers,etc.so I don't mind bein diff.

Thx.I'll look into that website.what about DD 1500 series 10s,just looked at some of those..everyone around here runs memphis mostly,jl,re,kickers,etc.so I don't mind bein diff.
Yup. You'll be different alright. Different as in louder and sounding better... DD's are nice as well.

You wont have much space to work with 4 10's unless you want absolutely no trunk space left. I had a 4.5 net cube ported box built for my GP. You wont be able to go any larger unless you build in the trunk. Problem with them is the rear shocks come up and take up some real estate limiting how wide your box can be. You could go atleast another 12" in width had they not been there.

Trolling?this is my first ever askin anything on a forum.just lookin for some honest opinions.like I said everyone. Usees memphis etc.around here.never been around aq,dd,fi,americian bass,sundown.just opinions

Ok forget about the 4 10s that givin me a headache.2 FI SSD 12s is what I been lookin at pretty hard for awhile now.what amp would u put on them.and sealed or ported box?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.