need an opion on some 10" subs

You won't likely save much if any space going from 2 12s to 4 10s to be honest. Maybe switching to a precision port setup but even then it won't be much.

36in will fit tightly between my fenderwells in trunk.I can go 15 high.28indeep to allow alil space in the trunk.sorry for the delay I'm doin this on my phone an service ***** here.

Not much input here.I guess I'm gonna do 4 rf p2 10s with 1000bdcp.let my local shop build me a custom box.
For your budget, you can get better sound than RF. Is there a reason why you want these instead of some of the other suggestions people gave?

So, you have a $1.5k budget for subs, and you are going to settle for the ones you can get for less than a bill apiece??? That makes absolutely no sense.
The OP is either a troll or he's just not keeping track of what he's been saying Kat. Don't waste your time. Rabbit would probably do 4 of the AQ 2.0's in a custom box for him to run at around 1000 watts for around 400-450 bucks and be LOUD as Hell. Instead he wants to waste money on low end RF stuff. Let him....

The OP is either a troll or he's just not keeping track of what he's been saying Kat. Don't waste your time. Rabbit would probably do 4 of the AQ 2.0's in a custom box for him to run at around 1000 watts for around 400-450 bucks and be LOUD as Hell. Instead he wants to waste money on low end RF stuff. Let him....
Yea. You're right. Sometimes it's just better off to let people make their own stupid mistakes and learn for themselves.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.