Need an amp for under $100 for two CVRs

People are impatient though, and rarely wait and save to go better.
But.....like you said.....go to any pawn and grab a couple kicks for cheap and grab the ap or any other amp that does rated and go pound for a while till you want more, then craigslist the kickers and ap as a complete combo for more than ya paid for them and come back and ask for more recommendations.
oh boy...u are about as sharp as a marble.

If you go with the audiopipe, you want a final 1 ohm load.
So if the subs are dual coil, you want dual 4's. If they are single coils, you want 2 ohm.
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll go with the audiopipe amp and two Alpine Type R 12's instead of the CVRs. I can get a pair of them for only $20 more than the CVRs. This is a little more than I was planning on spending originally, but I think it will be very much worth the extra money.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll go with the audiopipe amp and two Alpine Type R 12's instead of the CVRs. I can get a pair of them for only $20 more than the CVRs. This is a little more than I was planning on spending originally, but I think it will be very much worth the extra money.
I have that audiopipe amp for 100 shipped

I have had an apsm 1500 for several months now, and it did wayyyyy better than I ever expected it to for the price. good buy for the $. Type r's would be great, but I bet the comps would bang pretty hard with it on, for da cheapz. I would actually consider the comps if the price was right....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.