Need amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

juanmgarza26
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
As title says, new or used doesn't matter as long as its not in ungodly condition, i need 1000 @ 2 ohms, i am not too sure of budget at the moment, im starting to set aside some money for this, so let me know what ya'll got so i can know how much to save.

apsm 1500 $125 brand new, you gonna have to give what price range you are thinking of.
I'll keep this in mind

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Ok price, hmm trying to keep it under $225

may i ask why 2 ohms? what speakers are you trying to power and how many and what voice coils?
Little cousin bought 2 w3's his birthday is in 2 weeks want to get him a amp for them, they're single 4 ohm thats why i need 2 ohms, i've helped him out with the big three with 1/0 welding cable, and have ran wires to them back already, he just needs an amp, i gave him a 4 channel i had laying around running some pioneer components and a pair of kicker 6x9's he had in my aunts car, so yeah, he just needs an amp for his subs

ok make sense now, that apsm 1500 should work and if he ever decided to change those w3 and get subs with 4ohm dvc he has 1500 to use on that amp. not that many amp on that price range will deliver close to 1k at 2 ohms.

some people might chime in with their used equipment, so good luck, nice if you to give an amp as a gift

ok make sense now, that apsm 1500 should work and if he ever decided to change those w3 and get subs with 4ohm dvc he has 1500 to use on that amp. not that many amp on that price range will deliver close to 1k at 2 ohms.
some people might chime in with their used equipment, so good luck, nice if you to give an amp as a gift
Thanks, gotta love family haha, wanna keep this budget, im sure something will come up, but the ap seems ok for starters

the apsm, is a pretty nice amp for the money, and they will actually take quite a bit of abuse, i had one wired at .3 for quite a while on a ss xxx 15, while I was getting another amp repaired, put up a 145.5 with it and it still sounded pretty good, it was fun.

the apsm, is a pretty nice amp for the money, and they will actually take quite a bit of abuse, i had one wired at .3 for quite a while on a ss xxx 15, while I was getting another amp repaired, put up a 145.5 with it and it still sounded pretty good, it was fun.
DAM well im sold, most likely will get the ap then hopefull next week

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.