Need amp/system recommendation (small footprint)

Swinger Vic
10+ year member

I will be installing a small system in a friends daughters car ( 2003 Hyundai Tuburon).

Cost and brand loyality are the most important factors.

Plan is 6.5 comps in the doors/dash

Right now I need a small footprint 4x75 amp, channel 3/4 bridgable to 4 ohm suggestions, everything else will follow.

I would like to have all the components the same so I am looking for Ebay purchases of:

ID comp/sub and different amp

MB Quart

Planet Audio

PowerBass

Any suggestions on the brand of a small decent brand powerhouse with comp/sub also?

JL Audio HD, Alpine PDX series or Arc Audio mini amp. 2nd the MB Quart comps with silk dome tweets = sex 4 ears. Same with high end Focal, Morel and HAT L6

Thanks for the options.

ZED is not

JL 360.4 is nice but is >150 shipped and is 16 inches wide. I also wanted new items.

Massive is really looking good with the nano 4 x 100 but it is 179 shipped on Ebay. The matching comps only have a 3/4 silk and I just prefer a good 1 incher. The V and Pyro subs look good but are dual 4 ohm although there is one dual 2 ohm I found.

If I were to go higher it might be on RE or POLK. Its only an entry level system for a 16 year old. Any more single brand option ideas. Thanks

Thanks for the options.
ZED is not

JL 360.4 is nice but is >150 shipped and is 16 inches wide. I also wanted new items.

Massive is really looking good with the nano 4 x 100 but it is 179 shipped on Ebay. The matching comps only have a 3/4 silk and I just prefer a good 1 incher. The V and Pyro subs look good but are dual 4 ohm although there is one dual 2 ohm I found.

If I were to go higher it might be on RE or POLK. Its only an entry level system for a 16 year old. Any more single brand option ideas. Thanks
Sorry, didn't notice your amp budget. Small footprint for that price is gonna be tough, especially if you want to buy new.

Here is one...

Soundstream STL4.500- Use the Soundstream coupon code SST1511 to get 15% off. Shipping is free. Total is like $152.15 I think.

Still 11.25" long though.

Soundstream STL4.500 4 Channel Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.