Need amp for sundown sa12

Participant count
  • Participant list
Look used man. SA's are 600 RMS and take more than that happily. And at 2 ohms you'll be looking at a decent sized Mono amp. maybe someones got a Precision Power Black Ice 1800.1 sitting around that will let it go that cheap. That would be a solid amp at 2 ohms for your setup.

Ordered a single sundown sa12 looking for an amp to power it. Budget around 150'ish sub is d4. Thanks.
I'd advise either returning it or cancelling the order and getting a D2. As Jason mentioned, 600 RMS at 2 Ohm is going to push you over the budget.

That being said, I run my 2 SA-12s off a Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200.1 which does 800 RMS at 2 ohm (Underrated). They're $235 from Amazon. But used is going to be your best option.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.