Need Amp 2500RMS + Anybody?

i got an audiobahn 1500hcq. says 2000rms but im running mine at 4000watts now and its friggen crazy. i got an extra one brand new in the box that i decided not to put in cause 1 was way enough. Ill take $500 plus shiping.

i got an audiobahn 1500hcq. says 2000rms but im running mine at 4000watts now and its friggen crazy. i got an extra one brand new in the box that i decided not to put in cause 1 was way enough. Ill take $500 plus shiping.
hey buddy if ya dont mind me asking how is that possible a 2000 watt jump???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of...
* The fuse at the start of the cable needs to be equal to or greater than the fuse/load at the end of the run. * The cable needs to be capable of...
Thank you for your reply. What if I wire in series for 8 ohm load ? Sorry for my newbie questions, but wouldn't it have better sound quality...

About this thread

VolvoVella

10+ year member
Volvo T5-R
VolvoVella
Ontario, Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date