Need advice on what amp to get, as well as what power.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Flab

I have a ported/vented enclosure my kicker comp vr 12 amp. It is one singular amp since that is all that would fit in my civic lol...

It is the exact box that kicker recommends in its manual. It is the deep bass box.

Basically, i need to know what level of power to run to it (400w max amplifier power i believe), and what brand/etc. to get.

I am budgeting between $150-$230 for the amp.

i MIGHT do more, but i really don't want to...so please tell me. Currently i have a RF punch 40.2 amp that is going to the sub alone. So 80 watts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i am thinking at least 150w, and max of course 400. What would get me the most bang for my buck???

well you could check out JBL 600.1. that will be fairly inexpensive and will give u decant wattage for your money. you could also check out us acoustics amps. my firend has one and he loves it. you might try zebaudio.com for some good prices. they seem to have everything for at least 75 - 125 bux less. hope that helps

The profile CL600m is 164 at etronics and it is enough watts to push you kicker sub easily. I do not know about the quality but your sub would bang.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.