Need a good component set

Participant count
  • Participant list

cbuts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys been awhile since I upgraded my system, lately I've been having all kinds of issues so I'm deciding to just get new speakers and amp and rewire my system .

Right now I'm using re audio xxx two front speakers and two flush mount tweeters.

I want something comparable or better , and also similar flush mount tweeters as I've made holes in my door panels for current ones .

Can anybody give me some good suggestions?

It's for a 2008 dodge ram 1500 4x4; quad cab.

Also need a 4 channel amp that will power them and my rear door aftermarket speakers as they are all currently run on a 2 channel hifonocs .

Thanks !

Keep what you have and fix the real issues.
I believe mine may be a bit blown anyways, I think it's time for an upgrade.

And I'm told I should be running the component and my rear from a 4 channel instead of a 2 channel like I am.

Can I mix tweeters and door speakers ? How do I choose a crossover if I do ?

Would really appreciate some help choosing lol

I believe I can deliver to you customized packages that will serve you better than anyone else. Everything will be sent from the US and therefore the costs of delivery will be a bit higher. Is this something you are willing to deal with in exchange for a higher level of service and and quality?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.