need a 4 ch amp

tobz
10+ year member

Independant Thinker
MN
Profile CA440 is 60w RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms and 90w x 4 @ 2 ohms. - $99.99 with free shipping from thezeb.com

Profile CA640 is 75w RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms and 125w x 4 @ 2 ohms. - $119.99 with free shipping from thezeb.com

I have personally run Profile amps and they look nice and are a great bang-for-the-buck type amp. I highly recommmend them.

http://www.thezeb.com/SearchResult.aspx?Manufacturer=34

Otherwise you can probably find the same amps cheaper on eBay, but please check them out, you will be happy that you did.

T.J.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

While we're speculating, why not bump up your volume gain (no pun intended) for just a few dollars more (literally) and go with the 8" versions of what you are considering...
* The fuse at the start of the cable needs to be equal to or greater than the fuse/load at the end of the run. * The cable needs to be capable of handling more than the fuse (IMO, at least 15%...
Thank you for your reply. What if I wire in series for 8 ohm load ? Sorry for my newbie questions, but wouldn't it have better sound quality (tight bass) but with less power? Cause I tried the...
No not in this situation.PM sent for proper use of the Y splitters for this situation

About this thread

sk24iam

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sk24iam
LI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date