Ned help asap. anyone welcome.

Participant count
  • Participant list
well we COULD do the fancy push button, but you would still need the key as the button would only replace the last function of the ignition, But yea the other expensive do hicky is the suspect part, If you search for ignition switch you see they have a socket on them in the center that's where the rod from the ignition it's self turns it I'm not really 100% how yours works but I/you can easily look it up, there's more info online then in a haynes manual!
aw man no use for the push button then LOL. so thats the suspected part eh? hmm. i should get it and replace it then. what is your weekend looking like

aw man no use for the push button then LOL. so thats the suspected part eh? hmm. i should get it and replace it then. what is your weekend looking like
stuck watching my kids my kids ALL ALONE AHHAAHAHHAHAH my wife's grooming dogs sat/sun but if she get's home early I might be able to swing out there with my tools and help you get it knocked out.

stuck watching my kids my kids ALL ALONE AHHAAHAHHAHAH my wife's grooming dogs sat/sun but if she get's home early I might be able to swing out there with my tools and help you get it knocked out.
i have sun/mon/tues/wed/ tomorrow im hopefully going to the racetrack and bringing back a trophie if the car starts. ill pm you my number.

I think tuesday might be good as long as I don't get called in to work but they will let me know ahead of time unless it's an emergency.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.