near austin tx doing custom enclosures?

Participant count
  • Participant list
There are several shops in the area, just swing by a few and see if they can show you some of their work. If they can not, then move on to the next one.

any reason youve been dodging my price questions via pms? on boxes youve said youve made before ? lol
Dodging? Not sure how I "dodged" anything, I replied to all Pm's until I had to shut down the PM's. I had to turn PM's off on this forum do to the fact i keep hitting my 5k limit and it is far to hard to keep things straight with several forums and email.

If you want more direct information then please email orders@dc-creations.com, However, please remember we are very busy so it does take some time to get back to everyone but we always do.

However, with the "time frame" you may expect, I would suggest staying with local companies.

sorry didnt mean to call you out just ive asked a few seperate times for prices on different boxes havent recieved one price jsut said go local you might be way cheaper than them im not sure cause they are pricey around here

The reason for no price quotes was because we needed to figure out your design exactly in order to do a quote. Under the seat enclosures differ from each other so standerd pricing really won't apply is all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.