Nav/bluetooth which to get

Participant count
  • Participant list

Thedeadly1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
miami
Hey guys, my grandmother who is 65 years old just bought a 2005 ford thunderbird. She loves it, except the fact that the stock radio looks pretty cheesy and she always wants navigation, a backup camera (she gets worried) and bluetooth. I was looking at pioneer avic F series radios, but theres one for 750, and it seems to be just as good as the 1100, i cant figure out the differences. Is the 750 enough for what she needs or do we need to get more (besides i know the backup camera doesn't come with it) to make everything work?

Can anyone else steer me in a good direction? for everything she doesn't want to spend more than 12-13 baloons. Let me know, i am willing to accept opinions on which brands so please chime in.

Read about all of the problems at avic411.com. Then buy the Kenwood DNX8120, thats what I did and couldnt be happier. If your Gma doesnt need all of the EQ and T/A check out the Avic D3 its a solid unit. The nav is alittle goofy but a great value and has been around a couple years.

i would never touch a DVD based NAV unit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i can vouch for the new kenwood units, great units overall

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.