Name this song (slim thug, crazyness)

Ya man if theres a chance you could slow that one down and throw it on youtue or email it to me @ 905ef8 @ gmail.com Id appreciate it!!
No prob dude. How about if i just upload it to megaupload.com and send u the download link //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

it will literally be playing in my car 10 minutes later, if it wasnt night time, a vid would insue, as I dont think my amp @ .5 is gonns last long

And this is the song it blew to last time lol!!

WOW. Google "Chopped and Screwed" and then get back to me.
Guess canada dont know nothing about that dirty south music.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'm down wit dat dirty dirty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

lol, Im a rock guy, so youre right I dont know the slang or have any of those types of songs

Cant exactly chop screw and slow down a rock song!!

Kickdrums are pretty intense in my car lol

Ill try that download link now and see how it sounds

lol, Im a rock guy, so youre right I dont know the slang or have any of those types of songs
Cant exactly chop screw and slow down a rock song!!

Kickdrums are pretty intense in my car lol

Ill try that download link now and see how it sounds
I slowed down some Tom Petty and it was off the chain!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sweet that song turned out cool but its a diff version

Lemme see if I can upload my version, there like no rap or guys in it, just high pitch *****es and a lot of constant bass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.