Nakamichi or Eclipse?

2003 Hemi
10+ year member

I trying to decide on what new H/U to get. I been checking out the new Nakamichi Cd-400 and the Eclipses 5423 or maybe step up to the 8443 if worth it.

Who makes the better sounding H/U from these? I read nothing but good things about Eclipses and dont hear to much about Nakamichi. Any info and opions are much appreciated. Thanks

Both CD's are on par with each other in the SQ department. So it comes down to the looks and features you want. The Eclipse will look better and come with more features.

The Nak MIGHT have a slight edge in SQ, but nothing drastic.

id go with the eclipse unless you plan on making an extremely nice SQ system. with top of the line amplifiers and speakers. if you plan on getting something that is not THE BEST SQ out there for speakers and amps, theres no point in going for a Nakamichi HU. So, in saying that, id go with the Eclipse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.