mylows10's black friday sale

i'll be doing a black friday sale ,nov //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif .sale includes cdt ,mmats, american bass,dls,and everything i sell .most of you guys already know my prices are pretty low ,but this one day only they will be lower.i'm looking to sell volume not money .all prices will be shipped but will not include paypal fees .only black friday ,so dont ask for a deal on sat. pm me for any prices of what you want.everything will ship out fed ex or ups the following monday also .SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU WANT OR NEED .HIT ME UP !!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
you will get a text in a bit if not tomorrow for sure!

Hey man, I'm relatively local (east bay) and might be interested in picking up an assortment of items to use on friends' cars and my own projects as well. If I drive down to you Friday sometime in the afternoon would you have some time to talk and make some deals?

yea we could talk.you can just call me also tell me what you want and need most of what i sell will be ordered and gathered together on friday and over that weekend to ship out monday.some stuff i can get from my local distributer also .650-483-4312 is my cell

Damn, wish I had some extra cash. You do layaway plans??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Damn, wish I had some extra cash. You do layaway plans??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
pm'ed

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

still looking for 2 American bass XFL 12d2's
price shipped to 27828
pm'ed

yea we could talk.you can just call me also tell me what you want and need most of what i sell will be ordered and gathered together on friday and over that weekend to ship out monday.some stuff i can get from my local distributer also .650-483-4312 is my cell
OK, I am already talking to one friend as we speak about the CDT 3-way ES-642i. I have other friends needing gear too, head units, amps, wiring, speakers, subs, everything. Since you are so close I'd rather just do a cash deal / pickup then and there to avoid PP fees / shipping costs... Why don't you PM me the Black Friday price of the ES-642i taking into account that it will be paid for in cash and picked up locally and we can go from there.

OK, I am already talking to one friend as we speak about the CDT 3-way ES-642i. I have other friends needing gear too, head units, amps, wiring, speakers, subs, everything. Since you are so close I'd rather just do a cash deal / pickup then and there to avoid PP fees / shipping costs... Why don't you PM me the Black Friday price of the ES-642i taking into account that it will be paid for in cash and picked up locally and we can go from there.
pm sent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.