My weekend.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Both, the music is usually too main stream for me but there are a few acts each year that I'd like to see. I think it would be fun to go to a big festival like that in another country even if most of the acts are lame.
i strongly recommend to anyone to go to Europe at some point in their life and not to do the guided tours. Do some research about cool stuff to see and just go do it at your own pace. I went to a town called Sibiu, rented an approx 750 sq foot 2 bedroom apt about 10 km from where a great spot to be dropped off by a taxi was to be able to explore the somewhat ancient city (founded just before 1200 ad). @ nights of that apt was $50 and the taxi rides were about $5. Food was awesome and also cheap. There are ways of doing awesome stuff like that at a reasonable cost

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.