My weekend.

Participant count
  • Participant list
No way...I figured you were white
No pun intended.

It was hard returning to normal life after a weekend at Bonnaroo. No stds or sloots knocked up cuz no one showers for 3 days, the only good day to bone is the first day before you get all sweaty and gross lol.
LOL same with EDC dude. Got all the bones in the first day. The next few days were just too stacked with the artists to even care about chicks.

How many stages are there in Bonnaroo? The camping looks pretty interactive. I didnt want to camp at edc because vegas is hot and windy AF.

Wrong place.

my bad, was slightly still rolling. Still having a nice afterglow effect too lmao.

LOL same with EDC dude. Got all the bones in the first day. The next few days were just too stacked with the artists to even care about chicks.
How many stages are there in Bonnaroo? The camping looks pretty interactive. I didnt want to camp at edc because vegas is hot and windy AF.

my bad, was slightly still rolling. Still having a nice afterglow effect too lmao.
There are usually about 4 or 5 main stages along with smaller stages under tents, probably close to 10 total if not more. The main ones are named what stage, which stage, this stage, that stage etc so its very confusing like a play on Abbot and Costello. The camp grounds are very spread out and interactive and they have golf cart shuttles. Our site was a good half mile from center roo which is where all the stages and activities are. Theres a 2 weekend festival in Rothbury Michigan (west cost north of Grand Rapids) called Electric Forest, its basically like the show you went to only in a huge forest lol. I didnt like the lineup this year so I'm skipping it.

I loves me some festivals

There are usually about 4 or 5 main stages along with smaller stages under tents, probably close to 10 total if not more. The main ones are named what stage, which stage, this stage, that stage etc so its very confusing like a play on Abbot and Costello. The camp grounds are very spread out and interactive and they have golf cart shuttles. Our site was a good half mile from center roo which is where all the stages and activities are. Theres a 2 weekend festival in Rothbury Michigan (west cost north of Grand Rapids) called Electric Forest, its basically like the show you went to only in a huge forest lol. I didnt like the lineup this year so I'm skipping it.
I loves me some festivals
yeah i know about electric forest lol. One of my destinations depending on the lineup. Didn't realize it was two weekends lol now i gotta go! My buddy just got me a Tomorrowland ticket in Belgium. Gonna have some tasty Europeans. They fk first, and talk later. Gotta love that mentality.

yeah i know about electric forest lol. One of my destinations depending on the lineup. Didn't realize it was two weekends lol now i gotta go! My buddy just got me a Tomorrowland ticket in Belgium. Gonna have some tasty Europeans. They fk first, and talk later. Gotta love that mentality.
both times i was in Europe i wasnt really able to hit up any festivals as we had waaaaaaay too many other things in the hopper. Driving in the Romanian countryside was pretty awesome by itself, couldnt imagine what one of the European fests is like eps since they are far more into edm as a whole over there. Driving from the middle of Romania to a resort at the Black Sea in Bulgaria i was able to tune in many radio stations along the way and tons of em were edm based. The town we spent the most time at in Ro had its own station that live broadcasted Armin VanBuurens ASOT show. Blew me away

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.