My Trunk SetUp

In the state you have the car at now, I can see it as having potential. Those 22s were hideous. Why get rid of the tint though, was it just a crappy peeling job? Also the taillights are better now. The new badge is a little tacky, but to each his own.

In the state you have the car at now, I can see it as having potential. Those 22s were hideous. Why get rid of the tint though, was it just a crappy peeling job? Also the taillights are better now. The new badge is a little tacky, but to each his own.

Well u do have any opinion.....but ur right i like it so i dont care if u do andthe tint is gone because 5 0 around loves to pull me over and i got tired of it:cool:

How easy is it to actually get to that spare tire?
The back panel comes right out...its held in with cabinet hardware its real good set up...

and here's night pics

neon4.jpg

neon3.jpg

neon2.jpg

Nice car both ways. I'm a fan of black rims depending on the color of the car and they were the shizznitt on your ride. Black on Black:yumyum: I like them on red also, obvious to my X-Terra in avator.

Also a nice job on the trunk, looks great.

Now that its done, replace the subs and amp with better ones hehehe.
Well actually the amp is pretty good cuz it blew the **** out of those subs so i got some new ones comin.....

just in case anyone was wondering.....there are actual sub boxes behind the trim pieces not free air...so it sounds real good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.