My system

Participant count
  • Participant list

RFFreak4Life
10+ year member

Hey I was wondering if you guys on the This Kick Ass Thread, anyway A little partial moment, LOL, Anyway if you didnt gather it from the title of my Thread, then I was wanting your guy's opinion on the fact, I'm sure everyone knows how to go to people profiles and look at certain things, well if you there and look at my system, tehnyou can critique it for me, (keep in mind I havent actually bought it yet,) I'm just wondering if I should trade this for that or you know. At my school everyone is all about JL W3's and so on, i want something that hits as hard but is also manageable you know, So drop me a few lines and let me know.

Thanks Again Brian. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I have almost the same set up, the same Pioneer speakers anyway but I have 2 10" JL audio W3s and a Pioneer amp. I agree Rockford Fosgate products kick ass, Im thinking of changing the amp to a RF 800.2. How do you like your amp?? Im sure your getting pretty good sound quality with a lot of bass. Keep the punches pumpin.

I'm not one for JL, but like i said I havent bought it. The Key word, I havnent got it. I just wanted to hear others opinions. Thanks. Brian //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.