My Subs

Finally, I got sum subs!
2 12" Pyle subs with blue neon light rings in a bandpass box with 4 ports.

I will post a pic up in a little bit.
we all have to start somewhere //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

220, for everthing, subs, box, shipping. They sound kick ass, as compared to my cuz's tiny little setup he paid 45 for. But I dont exactly know, I aint heard a good SQ system. I need to get more power to them tho, because im feedin 100 max to each, and the rms each sub is 300, but, hey, it works good for me for now, my very first sub setup!!

I need to get more power to them tho, because im feedin 100 max to each, and the rms each sub is 300, but, hey, it works good for me for now, my very first sub setup!!
i wouldn't feed them more than 150 rms, just my thoughts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

We all have to start somewhere. My car (sig) is my first setup, too.

Good luck with those, you know, with the right enclosure (box) you could get some good sound out of them.

Well, the box is better now that I modified it. The front window had air leaking way bad, but I took some rubber stuff, and put all the way around it to seal it up. The rear part of the box is ported. It gets pretty low, for Pyle. 32 hz sound good, but then I go up, and it sounds like **** till 45 hz. 48 hz sounds the absloute best. Before when the air leaked, it all sounded like ****, tho it was louder, they hit harder now but arnt as loud, which is why I need a new amp.

Yup, gotta start somewhere. I remember being in highschool and pimping around in my buddy's '72 Buick Skylark with 2 6x9s in the package tray and two more sitting the back seat all with about 50 watts of power between them thinking they bumped like hell. LOL

Needless to say when he stepped up to 2 Kicker 12s we were VERY impressed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.